e

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Table Tennis.

Last night I invited some friends over for a casual night of table tennis. I'd been practising all week on my girlfriend (the table tennis that is!) and I'd started to believe that I was pretty good. Although not classically trained by asian masters (see photo of Chun Yuk Suk the President of the Korean Table Tennis Association below) I thought I'd developed a Western Society adequacy.



Boy was I was wrong. Last night I saw Danny's fiance Daniella embarass two grown men. My compliments go out to her. All in all it was a great night - Daniella leads Danny 4-3 in head to head competition - I sense a great rivalry growing. Viva La Table Tennis!.

Speaking of table tennis - here's what you get when you google it!. Enjoy!.


1 Comments:

Blogger FEMBOTanist said...

Man....Gordo Lewis would be turning in his tomb if he knew his grandson had bewen beaten on the Lewis Family Ping Pong Tableā„¢.

4:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter