e

Friday, June 30, 2006

What would it be like to only have one premiership?.

I come back from my week long grueling country trip :) only to find shit like this deposited into my inbox.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,19633902%255E20322,00.html

The reason we don't have to play interstate is because we actually have supporters and we've one more than 1 premiership EVER. I'm moving the Western Bulldogs to number 1 on my most hated football teams list infront of Collingwood and Essendon. Get a clue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the article was fair. Why should Caaaarlton get financial assistance and not sell games interstate to make up the shortfall. If it's good enough for other basket-case clubs like Nth, Bulldogs and Melbourne why not for Carlton.

4:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter