e

Thursday, July 06, 2006

It's goodbye from me.

Well...like all good ideas I've had - trading my playstation 1 for Danny's acoustic guitar (never learnt one song because the first nine pages of the book were missing), trading my leather beanbags for a CD (which I never listened too) and so on...I don't feel I can continue to update this blogsite. I don't really have anything else to say and I don't want to try and be funny and just sound lame. As Kurt Cobain said - it's better to burn out than fade away. Over and out. Last post ever. Tear.

2 Comments:

Blogger FEMBOTanist said...

This is too sad, Nudge Lewis.

How dare you choose the most Emma-appropriate final post photo EVER!

5:19 pm  
Blogger Mark Prentice said...

I thought it was a nice touch :)-.

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Counter